Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beaten not Broken

I am sorry. I have been away. Missed you all. Think you missed my musings. It is hard to blog daily or 6/7 days. I confess, I was on vacation for about a week and enjoyed it. Lots to do, but cannot ignore my followers. Running the race, fighting the good fight, and finding it all very amusing that we only realize that God has done the work. In each situation, in our lives, He has given us victory. We must just proclaim and claim it. As the Bible says, "Pray without ceasing." This is the constant dialogue I am having with God. There is alot to do before we put on our Entrepreneurship Initiative "show" on Friday and Saturday. So, all I can do it pray, push, and push with the full confidence that God is lifting and enabling me to succeed and not my own strength. So, take that to bed with you.

Philippians 2:5-7 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Who, being in very nature[a] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature[b] of a servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment